Monday, May 28, 2012

Fitting Experiments - Hyperion Active Tank

Hi.

Nothing special here, just fiddling with EFT, trying some active tank options on a Hyperion Battleship. Feel free to give any advice or critique.




Click to Enlarge


I was very satisfied with the tank capabilities of this ship. Especially when overheating the Repair modules.


Click to Enlarge


I know that there are some other good options here such as removing the Tracking Computer or the Medium Cap Booster and adding another Sensor Booster, but I prefer it Cap stable and with better turret tracking.



I know that it does not have the range of a Rokh, but still has some decent range.

I also tried some 425mm turret fit.

Click to Enlarge


Sometimes I feel that I have just discovered something that everybody knows, but I decided to share it in case you find it interesting.

Have a good day!

and

Fly safe!





No comments:

Post a Comment