Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A New Beginning

Hello. Welcome to my blog.

My name is Veskin Sentinel.

Just a few days ago I finished my EVE related fansite that shows pieces of my latest project - Black Pearl.
Its a fanmade project inspired by EVE Online. I spent a lot of time to finish it. Took me more than a year. Now I want to send all of it to EVE Developers, hoping that it would inspire them and help them improve their wonderful game. I also wish to share my ideas with EVE Players out there, so that we discuss them and provide valuable feedback to the developers.

I will post ideas from my project and let you guys discuss them. I will also share and discuss new ideas and themes that come out during my journey in New Eden.

Will see you soon when I post some of my recent designs.

Fly Safe!




No comments:

Post a Comment